Sunday, September 20, 2009

Posters poster in a toaster





Sunday night sitting here bobbing my head to the Charlie Brown theme song and remembered my attempt at blogging. Today I had ramen! Veery yummy (and pretty how they arrange it all...) and when we were walking out to our car I noticed some really awesome posters! Recently I have been contemplating the lost art of posters but it is not so on Capitol Hill. I was shocked by the amount of super beautiful stuff! I recall I called to Laura (ma friendy) "IT'S LIKE AN ENDLESS BUFFET!!" There was one lady hacking away like crazy with a stapler putting up posters too. Well I took a few crappy photos on my cellphone but I really want to go back there with a real camera soon ...found some kinda simular-y examples online though... well gots to go do some homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment