Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First post!!

HELLO! I having been meaning to start this blog for so long and now I finally am! SO I thought I should start with something I like and kinda relates to art, fashion, and all that good stuff... MOLESKINES! (which I called mole-skins for my whole life until a while ago.) They are doing this thing called Detour. Its like a traveling exhibition that is going around the world, along with myDetour where artists, poets, photographers, painters etc. can submit their moleskines into drop boxes, 5 winners will be chosen from 5 cities... their are some great prizes etc. etc. which you can read about on the website (it is a bit confusing.) But after scavenging around I finally found out you can NOT submit by mail *sniff sniff* and there are no drop boxes in Seattle but all you lucky people who live in San Diego or any of those other great cities enter a notebook for me! Heres a link to a video clip of one of the totally beautiful notebooks. Well, thats all for today, is there anyone out there reading this? eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment