Saturday, October 17, 2009

This is, this is, this is bass and drum


Sorry I haven't written in a while (if anyone ever even reads this) , lots of homework and I've been trying to get my skeleton neckless sold in a local toy store for halloween! Yesterday was homecoming which turned out to be kinda a bummer (reaallly bad music and er... awkward dancing...) But today I'm happy at home chilling, and I am going to see Where the Wild Things Are!! Yay!! I made two full necklaces and some charms today. Here are some pretty bad photos of the necklaces and I also scanned them so I'll put that up a little later.






If you can't really see too well one is a guitar/bassist and the other is a girl holding drumsticks, again, sorry for the crummy pictures.

Well off to finish off some homework before the movie, happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment